We are an organization providing consultancy services to the NGOs for getting permanent registration prior permission under FCRA and arrange grant-in-aid from overseas donors exactly as per the objectives of your organizations and area of interest.

If you are interested to obtain registration under FCRA to get funds from abroad please send us the following documents :

1. Photostat copy of registration certificate or trust deed as the case may be
2. Copies of the audited statements of accounts for the last three years
3. Copies of the annual report of last three years.
4. Bank Details (Bank Name, Account No. and Bank Address)
5. List of governing body (Name, Father’s Name, Occupation, Designation and Address)
6. Name of the Chief functionary and his Mobile Number
7. Telephone Number of the office
8. Copy of PAN of the Society/Trust

Types of FCRA Registration : - There are two types of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act certificates :
1. Prior permission certificate which is possible after one year- under this registration, the permission is granted for a specific amount from a specific donor. A letter of intent from the donor to donate the amount must be enclosed along with the application form.
2. Regular registration certificate for 5 years - under this registration, there is no restriction either on the total amount or from specific donor for receiving foreign contribution.

*For Prior Permission, these criterias shall be fulfilled :-
1. Prior permission certificate is given to those NGOs who have completed a minimum of one year in running.
2. The non government organization has to give the list of foreign donors along with their addresses, designations and cause for which they are donating.
3. The public welfare organization has to specify the total amount of money which is being received as a foreign donation.

*For Foreign Contribution Regulation Act certificate for 5 years, these criterias shall be fulfilled.
1. The Non Government Organization must be three years old.
2. Last three years annual report, audit report must be submitted.
3. Copy of pan card, Bye laws of the NGO shall also be given.
*After five years, FCRA certificate must be renewed. This rule will be implemented from the year 2015. However, in both the cases it is compulsory to file annual return.